A- DEPOSIT MONEY
Phu Hung Securities Corporation (PHS) is cooperating with several Banks such as BIDV, Exim bank, OCB, VCB, Vietinbank in order for customers to deposit and transfer money more conveniently.
To deposit money into stock securities trading account at PHS, customers could deposit at any Banks as follows:
|No.||Bank name||Account No.|
|01||Bank for Investment and Development of Viet Nam JSC - Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Branch||1190132943|
|02||Bank for Investment and Development of Viet Nam JSC - Trang An Branch||2612677688|
|03||Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank - Saigon Branch||140114851002285|
|04||Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank - Hai Phong Branch||160314851020212|
|05||Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank - HCMC Branch-Pham Van Hai Trading Office||0021100002115004|
|06||Indovina Bank Ltd. - Phu My Hung Trading Office||1017816-069|
|07||Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam - HCMC Branch-Trading Office District 1||0071001264078|
|08||Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Industry And Trade - Branch 4 HCMC||147001536591|
|09||Vietnam Technological & Commercial Joint Stock Bank - Branch CIB||19038382442022|
When deposit money, customers should note to deposit money to the correct securities trading account of PHS as the following example:
Especially for deposit money into main account of PHS which opened at BIDV- Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Branch, customer should note to write down Sub account number as the below example:
Beneficiary: Phu Hung Securities Corporation
Bank account No.: 1190132943
With Bank: BIDV - Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Branch
Contents: Deposit money to securities trading account No. xxxxxxxxxx of Nguyễn Văn A
B - TRANSFER MONEY
For domestic customers:
- Customer not allowed to directly withdraw money from securities trading account
- Customer need to register beneficiary bank account in advance at PHS, customer transfer money from securities trading account to one of registered bank account, then go to the bank for withdrawal/transferring
- Customers go directly to one of Branches/Trading Offices at PHS for registering the beneficiary's bank account. Beneficiary’s bank account must be account holder of customer or legal authorized person from account holder
- Allowed account’s number for registering: customer is allowed register maximum is 03 beneficiary’s bank account: include 01 securities linked account opened at BIDV bank, 01 BIDV bank account, 02 bank account at any bank.
For foreign customers:
- Foreign customer deposit/transfer via Indirect Investment Capital Account (FII) opened at BIDV (BIDV- Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Branch is recommended).
- FII account is a payment account in Vietnam dong, used to conduct revenue and expenditure transactions related to foreign indirect investment activities in Vietnam.
- Foreign customers no need register beneficiary’s bank account in advance at PHS whenever transferring money out from FII account.
List of beneficiary banks which client can select for money transferring conveniently:
|No||Account belongs to Branch/Trading Office||Bank|
|1||Branch/ Trading Office at Ho Chi Minh City||BIDV/ VCB/ VTB/ EIB/ OCB/ TCB|
|2||Hai Phong Branch||EIB – Hai Phong Branch|
|3||Branch/ Trading Office at Ha Noi||BIDV – Trang An Branch|