Customers can choose one of two options to open securities trading account at Phu Hung Securities Corporation (PHS), specifically as follows:
Option 1: Opening eKYC online account.
Customers access the "Open account" section at the "PHS - Mobile Trading" application on Mobile phone or at PHS's Website and do the following order:
- Step 1: Declare basic information
- Step 2: Take/upload ID card
- Step 3: Face verification
- Step 4: Add personal information
- Step 5: Register for utility services
- Step 6: Upload signature
- Step 7: Sign contract
- Step 8: Finish the opening account
For more details "Instructions to open securities account using EKYC application ", please refer Here
Option 2: Opening account at Branch/ Trading Office
Customers contact the Account Desk at PHS Branches/ Trading Office.
- For Domestic Individual Customers (from 16 years old or older): bring the original ID card (ID card) / Citizen ID card (CCCD), still valid.
- For Domestic Institutional Customers: bring the following documents:
- Certificate for Business Registration/ Establishing License/Incorporation certification: 01 notarized copy.
- ID/Passport of the Legal Representative or Attorney: 01 copy.
- Appointment decisions of Director, Chief Accountant: 01 copy for each position (if any).
- Charter of Company (if any).
- Documents related to authorization (if any).